Imagen del editor

Thirteeners (Hardcover)

Daniel F. Prosser

14 valoraciones por Goodreads
ISBN 10: 1626341591 / ISBN 13: 9781626341593
Nuevos Condición: New Encuadernación de tapa dura
Comprar nuevo
Precio recomendado: 22.95
Precio: EUR 22,61 Convertir moneda
Gastos de envío: EUR 0,00 A Estados Unidos de America Destinos, gastos y plazos de envío
Añadir al carrito

Ofrecido por

Grand Eagle Retail
Wilmington, DE, Estados Unidos de America

Valoración 3 estrellas

Librería en AbeBooks desde: 12 de octubre de 2005

Descripción

Hardcover. Shipping may be from multiple locations in the US or from the UK, depending on stock availability. 272 pages. 0.512. N° de ref. de la librería 9781626341593

Cantidad: 1

Hacer una pregunta a la librería

Detalles bibliográficos

Título: Thirteeners (Hardcover)

Encuadernación: Hardcover

Condición del libro: New

Acerca de

Sinopsis:

getAbstract International Book Award 2015 nominee!
An Amazon Bestseller in Leadership and Organizational Learning!

In today's corporate world, 87 percent of companies fail to successfully execute the strategy they set for a given year. In the pages of this book, CEO mentor and Coach Dan Prosser shows you how to make your company one of the other 13 percent--a Thirteener. In the process, he explains that the true challenge of building a great company--one that consistently executes its strategy--is understanding the real nature of human interaction and the key to success: connectedness. Whether you're a successful CEO, business owner, entrepreneur, or leader, or whether you're struggling to build the business you've always wanted, Thirteeners will help you...
- transform your organization's internal connectedness so you can achieve the next level of performance you're looking for.
- create a workplace environment that supports your vision and assures participation by every team member.
- produce breakthrough results.
With a focus on business as a network of interrelated conversations and through groundbreaking ''Best Place To Work'' company research, Prosser demonstrates what you need to do to transform the way your employees think and act to achieve unprecedented levels of performance for your company.

About the Author:

For more than 45 years, Dan Prosser has been a successful entrepreneur, CEO mentor and coach, team educator, software developer, speaker, and author. His work with clients has created Fortune 500/5000 Fasting Growing and Best Place to Work companies.

Prosser has served as chief strategist on board of directors for non-profits. His independent research into Best Place to Work companies has uncovered a unique understanding of the distinctions that exist within these exceptional workplaces--distinctions that make them achieve 2-3 times the growth of non-best companies.

Prosser lives in Silverthorne, Colorado, in the heart and soul of the Rocky Mountains.

"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.

Descripción de la librería

Ver la página web de la librería

Condiciones de venta:

We guarantee the condition of every book as it¿s described on the Abebooks web sites. If you¿ve changed
your mind about a book that you¿ve ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us
and we¿ll respond within 2 business days.
Books ship from California and Michigan.

Condiciones de envío:

Orders usually ship within 2 business days. All books within the US ship free of charge. Delivery is 4-14 business days anywhere in the United States.

Books ship from California and Michigan.

If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.

Todos los libros de esta librería

Métodos de pago
aceptados por la librería

Visa Mastercard American Express Carte Bleue