Imagen no disponible

En Style {ANNUAL 2003 ISSUE}

Ayesha {Editor}

Editorial: Shah Nawaz Studio, Pakistan, 2003
Condición: Fine Encuadernación de tapa blanda
Librería: Glued To The Tube Books (Minneapolis, MN, Estados Unidos de America)

Librería en AbeBooks desde: 13 de noviembre de 2002

Cantidad: 1

Comprar usado
Precio: EUR 137,81 Convertir moneda
Gastos de envío: EUR 3,61 A Estados Unidos de America Destinos, gastos y plazos de envío
Añadir al carrito

Descripción

A unique perspective of Pakistani women's fashion. The magazine is split with about 75% traditional native women's fashion. However, the remaining 25% represents Western attire, much of it provocative, even by Western standards. Considering that Pakistan is a fairly conservative islamic nation, this publication would represent a clear break from Koran edict. This book has 128 pages and is profusely illustrated. N° de ref. de la librería 031253

Hacer una pregunta a la librería

Detalles bibliográficos

Título: En Style {ANNUAL 2003 ISSUE}

Editorial: Shah Nawaz Studio, Pakistan

Año de publicación: 2003

Encuadernación: Pictorial Softcover{Magazine}

Condición del libro:Fine

Edición: 2003 Edition

Descripción de la librería

We sell online only.

Ver la página web de la librería

Condiciones de venta:

Billing available to established
accounts with payment upon receipt of book(s). 30 day net billing available to
accredited institutions. Returns are allowed with prior notification to dealer.
Return shipping charges paid by customer.To use credit card go thru abe check out.

Condiciones de envío:

Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.

Todos los libros de esta librería

Métodos de pago
aceptados por la librería

Visa Mastercard American Express Carte Bleue

Giro Postal