Título: Personal Narrative of James O. Pattie of ...
Editorial: Lakeside Press/R. R. Donnelley & Sons, Chicago
Año de publicación: 1930
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Very Good
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Thus
A Lakeside Classic. Red cloth binding. The book "tells the story of another adventurous American who in the years 1824-30 was vainly seeking his fortune as a trader and trapper in New Mexico and the adjacent regions." - Historical Introduction by renowned historian Milo M. Quaife. xliii + 428 pages. Includes an Index. The book has shelf wear; and the top rear corner is lightly bumped. However, the binding is a pleasing red color. Moreover, the logo, decorative bands, and lettering are sharp. Strong hinges. No foxing. Decent condition. N° de ref. de la librería 002405
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.