Imagen del editor
Título: PRACTICAL MODEL-BASED TESTING: A TOOLS ...
Condición del libro: New
US Edition Book In Mint condition. Shipping with Trackable Method. N° de ref. de la librería 0123725011-TOS
Sinopsis: This book gives a practical introduction to model-based testing, showing how to write models for testing purposes and how to use model-based testing tools to generate test suites. It is aimed at testers and software developers who wish to use model-based testing, rather than at tool-developers or academics.
The book focuses on the mainstream practice of functional black-box testing and covers different styles of models, especially transition-based models (UML state machines) and pre/post models (UML/OCL specifications and B notation). The steps of applying model-based testing are demonstrated on examples and case studies from a variety of software domains, including embedded software and information systems.
From this book you will learn:
* The basic principles and terminology of model-based testing
* How model-based testing differs from other testing processes
* How model-based testing fits into typical software lifecycles such as agile methods and the Unified Process
* The benefits and limitations of model-based testing, its cost effectiveness and how it can reduce time-to-market
* A step-by-step process for applying model-based testing
* How to write good models for model-based testing
* How to use a variety of test selection criteria to control the tests that are generated from your models
* How model-based testing can connect to existing automated test execution platforms such as Mercury Test Director, Java JUnit, and proprietary test execution environments
* Presents the basic principles and terminology of model-based testing
* Shows how model-based testing fits into the software lifecycle, its cost-effectiveness, and how it can reduce time to market
* Offers guidance on how to use different kinds of modeling techniques, useful test generation strategies, how to apply model-based testing techniques to real applications using case studies
Descripción del libro: The first developer guide to Model-Based Testing
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 24 de marzo de 2011
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described
on the Abebooks web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your
purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30
days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your
mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond
within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.