Imagen del editor
Título: The Outsourcing Revolution: Why It Makes ...
Editorial: Kaplan Business
Condición del libro: Fine
0793192145 Autographed by author! Ships promptly from Texas. N° de ref. de la librería AUD2095CFBR101016H0713
Sinopsis: Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a $6 trillion global industry involving thousands of companies and millions of employees. Business process outsourcing (BPO) is one of the very few business tools available to managers with the power to fundamentally transform their organizations. Done on a global scale, BPO enables companies to simultaneously reengineer their existing operations, create a more flexible and adaptable organizational structure, and tap the best minds in the world to create an innovation explosion. For the first time ever, BPO's best-known expert and pioneer, Michael Corbett, who helped craft IBM's entry into the outsourcing business, details the opportunities presented by BPO as well as a plan for implementing and sustaining its benefits. The Outsourcing Revolution is written for executives and managers in organizations of any size who want to learn how BPO can improve their company's performance. More than a "how-to" book, it provides a comprehensive framework for decision making and action based on the real-life experiences of executives heading up successful initiatives for their companies today. Readers will learn how to:
* Determine the value of BPO for any process.
* Analyze risk, evaluate its potential impact, and use a range of techniques to reduce, eliminate, and manage that risk.
* Identify, evaluate, and select the right partner or partners.
* Turn contractor relationships into long-term, successful BPO relationships.
* Transition people, processes, and technologies to the BPO state.
* Identify, develop, and reward outsourcing managers.
* Create new ways of doing business ahead of the competition. The Outsourcing Revolution features case studies detailing how specific companies planned, implemented, and are managing BPO. Results from surveys of more than 1,500 companies provide real data on what organizations around the world are doing and why, as well as what does and doesn't work.
Biografía del autor: Michael F. Corbett is head of Michael F. Corbett & Associates, Ltd., a research and training firm dedicated to advancing outsourcing as a powerful management discipline. With more than 20 years of experience, he has trained thousands of executives. He presents at dozens of conferences a year, chairs the Outsourcing World Summit, and authors an ongoing series of reports for Fortune magazine. Corbett is frequently approached by the media to offer his expertise on global outsourcing. In 2004, he has appeared on CBS Evening News with Dan Rather, CNN’s Lou Dobb’s Tonight and CNBC’s Power Lunch.
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 6 de julio de 2010
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a
book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact
us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Orders usually ship same or next business day. If you place an expedited order for a heavy or over-sized book, we may contact you to request that you cover the extra shipping cost.