Título: Ministry Marketing Made Easy: A Practical ...
Editorial: Abingdon Press, Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Año de publicación: 2004
Encuadernación: Pictorial Softcover
Condición del libro: Fine
Ejemplar firmado: Signed by Author
Edición: First Printing
Ministry Marketing Made Easy defines Ministry Marketing as everything the church does to share the story of Jesus. This book challenges church leaders with a totally different and practical approach to marketing the church's message.
Often, church leaders define marketing as spending large amounts of money on big ads in the church page section of local newspapers, building a killer web site or a dozen other standard marketing ideas that cost lots of money, or creating publications in full color that are professionally printed. Just as often, the church realizes very little return on its investment. Ministry Marketing Made Easy provides alternative, practical ways for church leaders to communicate the church's message.
This book deals with how to reach people where they are today; people who:
· are authority indifferent
· are time starved
· have no understanding of Christian terms or references
· and yet are spiritually seeking.
Reaching people with the church's message isn't as hard as you might assume. Rather than using fancy expensive ads, the book recommends the use of:
· postcards and business card-sized invitation cards
· ads in movie theaters and other unexpected places
· bulletins that make sense to people who visit the church for the first time
· welcome centers that really welcome people
· messages repeated enough times for even erratic church attendees to know what is going on
· niche newsletters, and more.
Ministry Marketing Made Easy also suggests radical ideas to reach the unchurched, such as:
· becoming a local media spokesperson for Christianity
· allowing coffee inside the worship space during the service
· setting up a smoking area at church
· using pop-culture as the source for sermon illustrations
· serving the community by doing what no one else wants to do.
Finally the book provides practical tips on how to:
· manage Marketing Ministry volunteers
· choose the right combination of software and printing tools
· find resources that will make your Ministry Marketing more effective.~ About the Author:
Yvon Prehn travels around the country full-time in more than forty seminars per year, teaching churches and Christian ministries how to use technology and desktop publishing to communicate the message of the gospel and the kingdom of God. She also helps people in ministry understand the implications and ministry potential of technology. Her seminars and written material have helped thousands of people in ministry maximize the use of computers in ministry and produce professional and effective ministry publications.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción de la librería
Billing available to established
accounts with payment upon receipt of book(s). 30 day net billing available to
accredited institutions. Returns are allowed with prior notification to dealer.
Return shipping charges paid by customer.To use credit card go thru abe check out.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Métodos de pago
aceptados por la librería