The precious and rare papery material is that selected by the owners¿ experience of the one of the most well known and respected historical bookshop of Milan: IL LIBRAIO, Moscova street.
It is not only a virtual bookshop, the shelves contain modern and antique books collected for years by Bruno Torciani, the last ¿self-made¿ book seller in Milan. He came from Pavia to Milan in 1942 when he was seventeen years old and after a lot of experience he worked with great proficiency at the famous bookshop Hoepli.
Bruno Torciani left Hoepli to follow the well known Cesarino Branduani, who chose him as assistant in his bookshop in S. Andrea street (on the corner at Montenapoleone street). He gained experience at the period when bookshops were places of meeting for those who were protagonists in the literary world (such as: Montale, Buzzati, Montanelli, Bacchelli¿).
Now his son Andrea have inherited his great professional experiences and reproposes that which the Italian National press has defined ¿an alternative meeting place¿ for those who are looking for books of good quality that fill the souls of book lovers with entusiasm.
Ver la página web de la librería
Condiciones de venta:
- All the items are complete. We are your disposal for any further information regarding the condition of the books.
- No book will be sent to be checked.
- All prices are net (not subject to discounts) and include VAT.
- If you need the invoice please send us the information.
- Shipping and handling are charged to the buyer.
- All purchases must be prepaid prior to shipping.
- All payments can be made in Euro either by Paypal or Bank Money Transfert.
- Before making payments contact us to verify that the requ...
Condiciones de envío:
I costi di spedizione sono calcolati su un peso medio di un chilo (2,2 libbre) per libro. Se il libro ordinato ha un peso maggiore o è troppo grande provvederemo ad informarLa di eventuali costi aggiuntivi.
Todos los libros de esta librería