3/4 Blue Morocco By Bedford. About Vg Internally/N/a. 12mo. A surprisingly handsome binding for a rather unexciting book: the leather is high quality three quarter dark blue grained morocco, with five raised bands to the spine with a single gilt leaf between the bands, and the title in gilt. The boards are in a blue and white marbled paper, with contrasting marbled endpapers, and all edges are gilt. We are confident that the binding is later than the book, but it could date from anywhere between the 1880's and the 1920's. The engraved plates are quite heavily oxidised, which suggests that the book itself could date from as early as the 1850's or so. One page has been substantially torn, but extremely carefully repaired, and is entirely legible. The half title is still present. N° de ref. de la librería 19184
Título: The Lamplighter
Editorial: London: Willoughby and Co, London
Encuadernación: 3/4 Blue Morocco By Bedford
Condición del libro: About Vg Internally
Condición de la sobrecubierta: N/a
Opciones de pago
Opciones de pago aceptados por la librería
Peter Goodden Books Ltd,
Bath, Reino Unido
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 16 de octubre de 2000
- WE ONLY ACCEPT VISA AND MASTERCARD & American Express CREDIT CARDS.
- IBAN ACCEPTED FOR TRANSACTIONS OVER £100. AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVELLERS CHEQUES ARE RECOMMENDED AS AN INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE TO BANK CHEQUES.
- POSTAGE & PACKING WILL BE CHARGED AT COST OF THE CHEAPEST PREVAILING RATE, UNLESS THE CUSTOMER STATES A PREFERENCE FOR AN ALTERNATIVE METHOD WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN THE UK.
- PHOTOGRAPHS CAN BE SUPPLIED FOR ITEMS OF £100 OR ABOVE
- BOOKS WRONGLY DESCRIBED MAY BE RETURNED, AND YOUR PURCHASE & POS...
Condiciones de envío:
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.Sometimes we use Mail Boxes Ltd. if a consignment is too heavy & too bulky for us to be able to pack it adequately.
Descripción de la librería: We hold a mixed stock of approximately six thousand items,almost all of which are listed on AbeBooks & Antiqbook.We operate from private premises,by mail order.We are not a retail shop, & we are not open to visitors.