KELLEY'S TEXTBOOK OF RHEUMATOLOGY, 8TH EDITION, 2-VOLUME SET
Disponible en otras libreríasVer todos los ejemplares de este libro
Brand New Book In Mint Condition. Shipping With Trackable Method. No APO/FPO Addresses Please. N° de ref. de la librería 9781416032854NHS
Sobre este título:
- Provides access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, enabling you to consult it rapidly from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Features state-of-the-art, evidence-based guidance to help you offer your patients the best possible outcomes.
- Provides an increased understanding of mechanisms and molecules involved in the pathogenesis of disease.
- Includes detailed coverage of the very latest breakthroughs and the newest clinical algorithms to help you gain a thorough understanding of the whys as well as the hows of rheumatic disease management.
- Features new expert authors and new chapters that help you identify key effector mechanisms in autoimmune diseases and inflammation and apply the newest therapeutic modalities.
- Provides fresh, cutting-edge perspectives from the newest addition to the editorial team, Dr. Iain McInnes.
- Offers expanded coverage of imaging modalities so you can diagnose, monitor, and manage rheumatic disease more effectively.
- Incorporates a new full-color design-complete with more than 900 full-color illustrations-for quick access to the answers you need.
Título: KELLEY'S TEXTBOOK OF RHEUMATOLOGY, 8TH ...
Condición del libro: New
Opciones de pago
Opciones de pago aceptados por la librería
West Bloomfield, MI, Estados Unidos de America
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 28 de noviembre de 2014
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the AbeBooks web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights includ...[Más información]
Condiciones de envío:
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.