Imagen del editor
Título: Intermetallic Compounds Principles And ...
Condición del libro: As New
This Book is in Good Condition; Customer Satisfaction Comes First.Delivery Time 4-12 days. 100% Money back Guaranteed!!!. N° de ref. de la librería HP_0471493155
Sinopsis: This third volume continues to set the standard in the field, as originally defined by the best-selling two-volume set 'Intermetallic Compounds - Principles and Practice'. With contributions from 72 authors from 14 different countries, this book introduces a broad range of new topics including: new intermetallic families, new means of assessment of bonding and stability, new properties and phenomena, new applications, new practical processes and new research techniques.
* Stand-alone chapters set out in a manner that is meaningful to non-specialists, progressing to include knowledge useful to experts
* New, fully revised, and updated chapters on areas of intense research activity or great importance
* Providing definitions of intermetallic families, intended to assist all readers
* Written for clarity, consistency and thoroughness
* Full and up-to-date referencing to the literature
* Critical assessments of the state of the subject
* Acronym list consolidating new entries with those compiled for the two earlier volumes
As with Volumes 1 and 2, this is an invaluable aid to both scientists and engineers. Core reading for those who are starting research on intermetallics, and for those who wish to exploit the unique properties of intermetallics in practical applications.
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 16 de abril de 2012
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.