Título: With the Indian and the Buffalo in Montana, ...
Editorial: Arthur H. Clark Company, Glendale, CA
Año de publicación: 1969
Encuadernación: Hard Cover
Condición del libro: Fine
Condición de la sobrecubierta: No Jacket
Edición: First Thus.
"including an account of the Sioux Expedition of 1876 and the rescue of the remanant of Custer's command at the Little Big Horn and with the `Journal of marches under Colonel John Gibbon, April 1 to September 29, 1876," - sub-title. Introduction by Carroll Friswold. Hidden Springs of Custeriana - II. Light blue buckram with a red, and blue flag with a gilt staff on front cover. Gilt lettering. Illustrated with maps and portraits. 369 copies printed. Reference: Clark & Brunet (2) #176. Luther high spot #54. Rare and very nice. N° de ref. de la librería 001729
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 27 de julio de 1999
(1) Domestic shipping is usually via the U. S. Postal Service's media mail. At additional cost, I will ship via U.S.P.S. priority mail.
(2) I accept checks, money orders, and through the ABE system, credit cards.
(3) Florida residents please add 6% state sales tax and any surchange for your county of residence or include a valid resale number.
(4) International customers please inquire about payment and shipping.
(5) Books may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
(6) All book jack...
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
Descripción de la librería: Since August, 1999, I have been selling books on www.abebooks.com. I do not have an open shop; but rather, mine is strictly an internet business.