The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, The Gospel of Jesus Christ According to
Miembro desde 1996
Imagen del editor
Miembro desde 1996
Título: The Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, ...
Editorial: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Condición del libro:New
This large print compilation of the Four Gospels is designed to help you read, study, and memorize God's Word. It contains the full biblical text of the Gospels According to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John from the Holy Bible (King James Version). The portable size and weight of this book makes it easy to use and carry. It can be used for personal Bible studies or given as a gift.
"My hand is weaker than it used to be, and it is harder for me to hold the Bible. These Bible books are so wonderful. Look, I can hold [it] in one hand. These books are perfect for Bible studies." — Darlene S. (age 74)
1. Large print for easy reading
2. Single-column format for undistracted reading
3. No introductions, footnotes, cross-references, or commentaries for focused attention on God’s Word
4. Clear chapter headings on each page and indented verse numbers for quick reference
5. Room to write personal commentary, study notes, prayer lists, and other annotations
6. Professionally bound with glossy paperback covers to minimize wear and tear
7. Book is 6x9 inches, portable (267 pages), and light weight (15 ounces) for daily use and traveling
8. King James Version, also known as the Authorized Version, is the standard Bible version used in English-speaking churches for centuries. (See _English Bible Translations: By What Standard?_ by William O. Einwechter.)
"My Mom was an outstanding Bible teacher and pastor's wife. Every morning she [would] sit in the living room marking her Bible. She got to the place in her nineties when the Bible was too HEAVY for her to hold. How she would have loved to read from separate books.”
— Roberta P.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción de la librería
For assistance with billing questions, please refer to our help page in abebooks. If you cannot find the answers you are seeking or have questions about your order you can contact us by emailing email@example.com. Responses to emails will be provided as soon as possible. For further information - (250) 361-4447
Shipping prices are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. Canadian and U.S. orders sent with Automated Package Tracking and delivery confirmation, where available. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you regarding any extra shipping costs. Thank you! - Russell Books
Métodos de pago
aceptados por la librería