our edition published 2004. We have 1.5 million books to choose from -- Ship within 48 hours -- Satisfaction Guaranteed!. N° de ref. de la librería
Sinopsis: The Resource for the Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget-savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
· Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
· Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
· New Great Outdoors section with essential advice for Outback driving
· Tips on volunteer opportunities, from rescuing koalas to sand dune preservation
· A guide to all the authentic Aussie lingo you'll need
· Detailed maps of cities, towns, and the outdoors
Featuring not-to-be-missed Experiences
Cultural Connections: Jam with a didgeridoo master in remote Arnhem Land
Inside Scoops & Hidden Deals: Devour dozens of tropical fruits on a sun drenched Queensland farm
Off the Beaten Path: Surf world championship breaks at Bells Beach in Victoria
Get advice, read up, and book tickets at www.letsgo.com
"The grand-daddy of budget guides"
--The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life"
Título: Let's Go 2004: Australia (Let's Go: ...
Editorial: Let's Go Publications
Año de publicación: 2003
Condición del libro: Very Good
Descripción St. Martin's Press. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Fair. Nº de ref. de la librería G0312319770I5N00
Descripción Let's Go Publications, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0005731916