Ships SAME or NEXT business day. We Ship to APO/FPO addr. Choose EXPEDITED shipping and receive in 2-5 business days within the United States. See our member profile for customer support contact info. We have an easy return policy. N° de ref. de la librería
Sinopsis: Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Planning to visit more of California or focus your trip? Check out Fodor's travel guides to California, San Francisco, and Napa & Sonoma.
Northern California is filled with rugged redwood forests, pristine stretches of Pacific Coastline, and towering mountains. But it also has more than its share of creature comforts, from Napa Valley's wineries and spas to San Francisco's destination restaurants and exclusive boutiques. Packed with in-depth insider information, illustrated cultural features, and spectacular photography, Fodor's Northern California showcases the best the region has to offer.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus paperback includes a handy pullout map with essential information
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Northern California
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on California's Legendary Highway 1, Cable Cars, and Wine Tasting in Napa and Sonoma
· Major sights such as Carmel and Pacific Grove, Hearst Castle, and Big Sur Coastline
· Coverage of The Central Coast, The Monterey Bay Area, San Francisco, The Bay Area, Napa and Sonoma, The North Coast, Redwood National Park, The Southern Sierra, Yosemite National Park, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, Sacramento and the Gold Country, Lake Tahoe, The Far North
Título: Fodor's Northern California 2016 With the ...
Editorial: Fodor's Travel Publications
Condición del libro: Good
Descripción Estado de conservación: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Nº de ref. de la librería 97811018784913.0
Descripción Fodor's, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. Fol Pap/Ma. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 1101878495
Descripción Fodor's Travel, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Nº de ref. de la librería P021101878495
Descripción Fodor's Travel, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Like New. Almost new condition. Nº de ref. de la librería P011101878495
Descripción Fodor's Travel, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111101878495
Descripción Fodor's, 2015. Estado de conservación: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Nº de ref. de la librería 9781101878491-1
Descripción Fodor's, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1101878495
Descripción Fodor's, 2015. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Nº de ref. de la librería mon0001122127