Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. N° de ref. de la librería
Sinopsis: The Document Methodology is written for anyone who is trying to manage, operate, understand or change a relatively complex set of business processes supported by an information system on a computer network. The Document Methodology embodies five axioms that form the basis for its approach. Each of these axioms relates directly to a major element of the Document Methodology as shown above. The sequence of the axioms reflects the sequence of the book, with each axiom discussed individually in Chapters 2 to 6. The axioms are:
1. Documents record enterprise knowledge. Knowing what support cycles were used to record and access knowledge in what documents provides a base to create more value.
2. Documents define the enterprise process. Defining projects with document milestones of core processes provides a foundation for monitoring and compiling statistics on enterprise performance.
3. Documents provide facts to manage people. The summary of process and resource statistics can be used by the management infrastructure to operate and change its core processes.
4. Documents structure computing systems. Requirements for exceptional access to knowledge and for computation of process statistics frame an enabling technology architecture.
5. Documents guide enterprise change. Using variance to understand process and relieve bottlenecks provides the facts to simulate, plan and deploy innovative change.
About the Author: Dr. Jim I. Jones is the principal consultant and founder of Priority Process Associates, inc. which is focused on the effective use of engineering/manufacturing information and technology to improve enterprise productivity. His expertise includes CAD/CAM/CIM, process modeling, and enterprise management and distribution of documents on distributed Intranets. He has provided information management and planning consulting services to companies such as Xerox, Ford, Lear Seating, Deere & Co., Lockheed - Martin, General Motors, Adam Opel, and TCI.
Dr. Jones has been employed in the U.S. and Europe in a variety of development, consulting, and management positions in information systems and CAD/CAM/CIM for 23 years at General Motors. In his nine years at CIMLINC, a software technology company, he was Vice President of Development and Vice President of Product Marketing.
Título: The Document Methodology
Editorial: Priority Process Associates Inc
Año de publicación: 1999
Condición del libro: Very Good
Descripción Priority Process Associates Inc, 1999. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Brand New. 256 pages. 9.10x6.00x0.80 inches. In Stock. Nº de ref. de la librería 0967215900
Descripción Priority Process Associates Inc, 1999. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0967215900
Descripción Priority Process Associates Inc, 1999. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Good. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Nº de ref. de la librería 0967215900