Imagen del editor
Brand new, unread copy of first edition, first printing. Signed by author on title page. Mint condition. N° de ref. de la librería B462
Sinopsis: 130 easy-to-make meals for every night of the week, from the host of FOX’s My Kitchen Rules
Celebrity chef Curtis Stone knows life can get busy. But as a dad, he also believes that sitting down to a home-cooked meal with family and friends is one of life’s greatest gifts. In his fifth cookbook, he offers both novice cooks and seasoned chefs mouthwatering recipes that don’t rely on fancy, hard-to-find ingredients and special equipment. And he breaks them down into seven simple categories:
· Motivating Mondays: Healthy meals that start the week off right—Fennel-Roasted Chicken and Winter Squash with Endive-Apple Salad; Grilled Shrimp and Rice Noodle Salad
· Time-Saving Tuesdays: Quick and easy recipes for simple meals—Steak and Green Bean Stir-Fry with Ginger and Garlic; Grilled Pork Chops and Vegetable Gratin with Caper-Parsley Vinaigrette
· One-Pot Wednesdays: Flavorful dishes with minimal cleanup—Chicken and Chorizo Paella; Rosemary Salt-Crusted Pork Loin with Roasted Shallots, Potatoes, Carrots, and Parsnips
· Thrifty Thursdays: Yummy meals on a budget—Sliders with Red Onion Marmalade and Blue Cheese; Roasted Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Pasta Bake with Cheddar
· Five-Ingredient Fridays: Fun, fast recipes to kick off the weekend—Grilled Harissa Lamb Rack with Summer Succotash; Seared Scallops and Peas with Bacon and Mint
· Dinner Party Saturdays: Extraordinary dishes to share with friends and family—Asian Crab Cakes with Mango Chutney; Mushroom Ragout on Creamy Grits
· Family Supper Sundays: Comforting, slow-simmering food for relaxing around the table—Southern Fried Chicken; Barbecued Spareribs with Apple-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
And don’t forget sweet treats such as Peach and Almond Cobbler and Olive Oil Cake with Strawberry-Rhubarb Compote. Loaded with enticing photos, What’s for Dinner? will inspire you and bring confidence to your kitchen and happiness to your table.
Praise for What’s for Dinner?
“Designed to help make meal time easy, fun and tasty despite everyone’s hectic schedules.”—People
“Full of simple recipes for every busy night of the week.”—The Kansas City Star
“Stone delivers simple recipes, many of which can be made (start to finish) in less than 40 minutes.”—The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
“What could be better than having a new arsenal of Stone's recipes at your fingertips? . . . Charming for both his accent and kitchen knowledge, this man is as down to earth as they come.”—Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
“Curtis Stone gets it. . . . Family favorites, fresh ingredients, and simple prep—all of which is on display on every page of his beautiful book.”—Jenny Rosenstrach, author of Dinner: A Love Story
“A visionary and entrepreneur, he hopes to inspire individuals to ditch the drive-thru and start firing up their ovens at home. . . . A day-to-day guide packed with easy, mouthwatering recipes for every night of the week.”—Spry Living
“The book features a ton of delicious recipes organized by a different theme for every day of the week.”—D Magazine
About the Author: Curtis Stone is an internationally known chef, award-winning restaurateur, TV host, and New York Times bestselling author. Born in Melbourne, Australia, Curtis first found his passion for food while watching his grandmother, Maude, make her legendary fudge. After completing culinary school, he took a job at the Savoy Hotel in Melbourne before heading to London, where he honed his skills under legendary three-star Michelin genius, Marco Pierre White. While living in London, Curtis appeared in several U.K. cooking shows before catching the eye of television producers in Australia and the United States. Curtis hosts and appears on numerous primetime television shows, including his most recent project as mentor on Food Network’s hit show All-Star Academy. Coming full circle, Curtis opened his first solo restaurant, Maude (named after his grandmother), in Beverly Hills in February 2014. Maude has received rave reviews from the James Beard Foundation (Best New Restaurant semifinalist), Time/Travel & Leisure (one of the best new restaurants in the world), Eater LA (2014’s Restaurant of the Year), LA Weekly (2014’s Best New Restaurant), Los Angeles Magazine (four out of four stars), Angeleno, and more.
Título: What's for Dinner? Delicious Recipes for a ...
Año de publicación: 2013
Condición del libro: New
Condición de la sobrecubierta: New
Ejemplar firmado: Signed by Author(s)
Edición: 1st Edition
Descripción Ballantine Books. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: Very Good. 0345542525 Ballantine, 2013. Hard cover, first edition; signed by author Curtis Stone on his bookplate affixed to the front flyleaf. VG condition in VG dust jacket; a nice clean copy. Nº de ref. de la librería SKU1046112
Descripción U.S.A.: Ballantine Books, 2013. Hardcover. Estado de conservación: New. Estado de la sobrecubierta: New. 1st Edition. SIGNED First Printing, First edition in New & Unread condition. Dustjacket is NEW & covered in archival mylar. Signed by the author on the title page. Signed by Author(s). Nº de ref. de la librería ABE-13751952171