Written by over 120 data management practitioners, the DAMA Guide to the Data Management Body of Knowledge (DAMA-DMBOK) is the most impressive compilation of data management principals and best practices, ever assembled. It provides data management and IT professionals, executives, knowledge workers, educators, and researchers with a framework to manage their data and mature their information infrastructure.
This print edition is also available in electronic PDF format on a CD (see ISBN 9780977140084).
The equivalent of the PMBOK or the BABOK, the DAMA-DMBOK provides information on:
- Data Governance
- Data Architecture Management
- Data Development
- Database Operations Management
- Data Security Management
- Reference & Master Data Management
- Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence Management
- Document & Content Management
- Meta Data Management
- Data Quality Management
- Professional Development
As an authoritative introduction to data management, the goals of the DAMA-DMBOK Guide are:
About the Author:
- To build consensus for a generally applicable view of data management functions.
- To provide standard definitions for commonly used data management functions, deliverables, roles, and other terminology.
- To document guiding principles for data management.
- To present a vendor-neutral overview to commonly accepted good practices, widely adopted methods and techniques, and significant alternative approaches.
- To clarify the scope and boundaries of data management.
- To act as a reference which guides readers to additional resources for further understanding.
DAMA International is a not-for-profit, vendor-independent association of technical and business professionals dedicated to advancing the concepts and practices for data resource management and enterprise information. The primary purpose of DAMA International is to promote the understanding, development, and practice of managing data and information to support business strategies. DAMA International has chapters throughout the world. DAMA members network with other professionals to share ideas, trends, problems, and solutions. Visit dama.org to learn more.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.