Composite Materials and the First International Symposium on Joining Technologies for Composites, Volume 7: Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics represents one of seven volumes of technical papers presented at the Society for Experimental Mechanics SEM 12th International Congress & Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, held at Costa Mesa, California, June 11-14, 2012. The full set of proceedings also includes volumes on Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Challenges in Mechanics of Time -Dependent Materials and Processes in Conventional and Multifunctional Materials, Imaging Methods for Novel Materials and Challenging Applications, Experimental and Applied Mechanics, Mechanics of Biological Systems and Materials and, MEMS and Nanotechnology.
From the Back Cover:
Composite Materials and Joining Technologies for Composites, Volume 7: Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, the seventh volume of seven from the Conference, brings together 25 contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Experimental and Applied Mechanics, including papers on:
- Composite Joining for Heavy Duty Applications
- Advances in Fastening and Joining
- Modeling & Validation of Composite Joints
- Composite Joints in Aerospace Related Applications
- Fatigue & Fracture of Composite Joints
- Composite Characterization using Digital Image Correlation Techniques
- Nano-Composites for Improved Composite Performance
- Impact Behavior of Composites
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.