revised edition edition. 108 pages. 8.30x5.50x0.30 inches. In Stock. N° de ref. de la librería
Sinopsis: Chapter 7 Commercial Bankruptcy Strategies provides an authoritative, insider's perspective on best practices for navigating clients through a Chapter 7 liquidation. Featuring partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, this book guides the reader through the current commercial bankruptcy climate and explores the many issues that impact debtors, creditors, and their lawyers. From examining the business to considering creative alternatives to bankruptcy, these top lawyers discuss the issues that must be evaluated before pursuing a Chapter 7 filing or other bankruptcy option. Additionally, these authors reveal strategies for maximizing the value of a company's assets, addressing client concerns, understanding the obligations of trustees, and converting between various bankruptcy options. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today, as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts on the keys to success within this dynamic field.
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Joseph Wm. Kruchek, Kutak Rock LLP - "All Is Not Lost: Obtaining Approval for Late-Filed Proof of Claim in the Ninth Circuit"
2. S. Robert Schrager, Hodgson Russ LLP - "Throw the Keys on the Floor and Close the Door: When Walking Away Is More Economical than Filing Chapter 7"
3. Daniel D. Doyle, Lathrop & Gage LLP - "Expanded Use of Chapter 7 Business Bankruptcies in a Constrained Credit Market"
4. Robert P. Simons, Reed Smith LLP - "Liquidating Assets Through a Chapter 11 Sale and Plan of Liquidation Rather than a Chapter 7 Liquidation"
1. Appendix A: Voluntary Chapter 7 Timeline
2. Appendix B: An Article: "Supreme Court Upholds Secured Creditor's Right To Credit Bid In A Bankruptcy Case" 3. Appendix C: Court Order - In Re Bakers Footwear Group, Inc.
Título: Chapter 7 Commercial Bankruptcy Strategies, ...
Editorial: Aspatore Books
Año de publicación: 2013
Condición del libro: Brand New
Descripción Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: Used: Good. Revised edition. Nº de ref. de la librería SONG0314288791
Descripción Thomson Reuters Westlaw, 2013. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M0314288791