Challenges in Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials and Processes in Conventional and Multifunctional Materials, Volume 2 represents one of seven volumes of technical papers presented at the Society for Experimental Mechanics SEM 12th International Congress & Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, held at Costa Mesa, California, June 11-14, 2012. The full set of proceedings also includes volumes on: Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Imaging Methods for Novel Materials and Challenging Applications, Experimental and Applied Mechanics, 2nd International Symposium on the Mechanics of Biological Systems and Materials 13th International Symposium on MEMS and Nanotechnology and, Composite Materials and the 1st International Symposium on Joining Technologies for Composites.
From the Back Cover:
Challenges in Mechanics of Time-Dependent Materials and Processes in Conventional and Multifunctional Materials, Volume 2: Proceedings of the 2012 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, the second volume of seven from the Conference, brings together 26 contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Experimental and Applied Mechanics, including papers on:
- Effects of interfaces and interphases on the time-dependent behaviors of composite, hybrid and multifunctional materials
- Effects of inhomogeneities on the time-dependent behaviors of metallic, polymeric and composite materials
- Environmental and reactive property change effects on thermomechanical and multifunctional behaviors
- Challenges in time-dependent behavior modeling in metallic and polymeric materials at low, moderate and high strain rates, and effects of frequency and hysteretic heating
- Challenges in Time-dependent Behavior Modeling in Composite, Hybrid and Multifunctional Materials - viscoelastoplasticity and damage
- Modeling and Characterization of Fabrication Processes of Conventional and Multifunctional Materials
- Time dependent and small-scale effects in micro/nano-scale testing
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.