Spiral. Lesson support, extensive audio and ready-to-run activities to make the most of the Student Book in your classroom and develop independent, culturally aware students of French re.Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 184 pages. 0.700. N° de ref. de la librería
Reseña del editor:
Lesson support, extensive audio and ready-to-run activities to make the most of the Student Book in your classroom and develop independent, culturally aware students of French ready for the exam.
- Develop students' ability to use French effectively
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best grades
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Provide insight and encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
Supporting the brand-new Student Book this resource provides up-to-date content following a clear sequencing of topics designed specifically for teaching French at this level. Written by experienced teachers it provides a clear overview of the function and focus of each Unité and comprehensive answers to all exercises, leaving more time for your teaching.
- Five audio-CDs of over 160 highly engaging recordings linked directly with the Student Book
- Full transcripts of all the recordings in Word
- Clear guidance on using the tasks and activities in the Student Book to develop examination skills
- Cultural PowerPoints designed to integrate topics on Francophone countries for whole-class use
- Easy-to-use topic-based vocabulary activities in Word
- Interactive grammar activities for every Unité in the Student Book
- Easy-to-use VLE-pack of all materials provided on accompanying CD
Written for both the Cambridge IGCSE® French and International Level 1/Level 2 Certificate in French with accompanying resources:
- Student Book (ISBN 9781444180985)
- Grammar Workbook (ISBN 9781444180992)
Coming soon: vocabulary available online at Vocab Express, an interactive learning application.
Visit www.vocabexpress.co.uk/hodder for more information.
This title has not been through the Cambridge recommendation process.
Título: Cambridge Igcse and International ...
Año de publicación: 2013
Condición del libro: New
Descripción Hodder Education, 2013. Paperback. Condición: Good. A few small marks to page edges Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Nº de ref. del artículo: mon0009340714
Descripción Hodder Education, 2013. Paperback. Condición: Used: Good. Pap/Cdr Tc. Nº de ref. del artículo: SONG1444180983