Imagen del editor
Título: Branding Yourself: How to Use Social Media ...
Editorial: Que Publishing
Año de publicación: 2012
Encuadernación: Soft cover
Condición del libro: New
Brand new! Please provide a physical shipping address. N° de ref. de la librería 9780789749727
Want a new job or career? Need to demonstrate more value to customers or employers? Use today?s hottest social media platforms to build the powerful personal brand that gets you what you want! In this completely updated book, Erik Deckers and Kyle Lacy help you use social media to attract new business and job opportunities you?ll never find any other way. From Facebook to Pinterest to video sharing, this book is packed with new techniques and ideas that are practical, easy, and effective. Deckers and Lacy show you how to supercharge all your business and personal relationships...demonstrate that you are the best solution to employers? or partners? toughest problems...become a recognized thought leader...and turn your online network into outstanding jobs, great projects, and a fulfilling, profitable career!
DISCOVER HOW TO:
· Choose today?s best social media tools for your personal goals
· Build an authentic storyline and online identity that gets you the right opportunities
· Make the most of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter?and leverage new platforms like Pinterest and Google+
· Build connections and prove expertise by sharing video on YouTube and Vimeo
· Find yourself on search engines and then optimize your personal online presence
· Promote your events, accomplishments, victories...and even defeats and lessons learned
· Integrate online and offline networking to get more from both
· Reach people with hiring authority and budgets on LinkedIn
· Use Twitter to share the ideas and passions that make you uniquely valuable
· Avoid ?killer? social networking mistakes
· Leverage your online expert status to become a published author or public speaker
· Measure the success of your social media branding
· Get new projects or jobs through your online friends and followers
Learn more with Branding Yourself Video Lessons. For additional information go to quepublishing.com/BrandingYourselfVideos.
Biografía del autor:
Erik Deckers is the co-owner and vice president of creative services of Professional Blog Service, a ghost blogging and social media agency. He has been blogging since 1997 and speaks widely on social media topics. He is also a newspaper columnist and award-winning playwright. Erik coauthored No Bullshit Social Media: The All- Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing with Jason Falls.
Kyle Lacy is a principal of Marketing Research and Education for ExactTarget, a leading global provider of interactive marketing solutions. He has an in-depth understanding of the application of social and interactive media for both small and large businesses and regularly speaks on topics ranging from social media adoption to interactive marketing trends across email, mobile, and social media. Kyle has been recognized as one of Indiana?s 40-under-40 by the Indianapolis Business Journal, Anderson University?s Young Alumni of the Year, and TechPoint?s Young Professional of the Year. Learn more about Kyle at KyleLacy.com.
Deckers and Lacy coauthored the first edition of Branding Yourself.
Opciones de pago
Esta librería acepta las siguientes opciones de pago:
Librería en AbeBooks desde: 4 de enero de 2012
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web sites. If
you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the
order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery
date. If you've changed your mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask
bookseller a question link to contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
54391 Village Center Drive
Idyllwild, CA ...
Orders usually ship within 3 business days.
Descripción de la librería: Established in 2010, Palexbooks is a US-based distributer of textbooks from major publishing houses such as Pearson Education, McGraw-Hill, and Harper Collins.