If you’ve been searching for a clear, concise, and practical guide to actual costing with the SAP Material Ledger, your wait is over! This book comprehensively answers your questions about all aspects of actual costing, using a practical approach. Find information and guidance on actual costing in SAP CO-PA, the Material Ledger, and all of the most relevant actual costing topics. This book also walks you through the process of starting, configuring, and using the Material Ledger for actual costing activities.
1. Actual Costing Processes Learn about the different types of inventory valuation and how they can influence your business.
2. Configuration Master SAP Material Ledger basic configuration. You will be able to carry inventory valuation in multiple currencies, and configure your system to work with more advanced tasks.
3. Create Your Own Scenarios Follow along and recreate scenarios in your system, such as manufacturing variances, supply chain transfers, period-end closing processes, and more.
4. Advanced Topics Discover how to display intercompany actual costs in the actual cost component split, as well as integrate the Material Ledger with CO-PA.
5. Latest Releases Up to date for SAP ERP 6.0 enhancement package 5, so you can prepare your business for future changes and transitions.
About the Author:
- Product cost planning
- Actual costing runs
- Total cost absorption
- Purchase price variance
- Manufacturing and overhead variances
- Material price determination
- Single- and multilevel price determination
- COGS revaluation at actual cost
- WIP revaluation at actual cost
- Multiple valuations/transfer prices
Vanda Reis is a Product Costing and Material Ledger expert who has worked as a consultant and advisor for several of the largest companies worldwide. She has more than 12 years experience with product costing processes including actual costing (material ledger). Vanda has worked for several major SAP accounts as a consultant and advisor for material ledger subject matter. She has written material ledger articles for the Financial Experts magazine, and is a regular contributor to the SAP community.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.