"Software Automation Testing Secrets Revealed"
Widely acknowledged one of the best practical guide to software test automation, Narayanan Palani's Automation Labs has been helping freshers write better automation test scripts for the last three years! Now this classic book has been fully updated and revised with leading-testing tools--and hundreds of new script samples--illustrating the art and science of automation testing. Capturing the body of knowledge available from strong professional experience and industry best practices, Palani synthesizes the most effective techniques and must-know principles into clear, pragmatic guidance. No matter what your experience level,test environment, or project size, this book will inform and stimulate your thinking--and help you build the highest quality automation scripts. Discover the timeless techniques and framework designing methods that help you:
- Design for TestNG,Visual Studio, Jenkins,Excel VBA,Selenium, HP UFT (formerly QTP),Ranorex, RFT and other wide ranged QA Testing Tools.
- Reap the benefits of well built selenium webdriver automation framework!
- Apply powerful programming techniques to build well-estabilished data driven framework,keyword driven framework, hybrid framework,Agile Continuous Integration Automation Framework.
- Exploit opportunities to design Web services based SOAP Automation Frameworks with the help of SOA,ETL basics and SQL Automation scripts to validate Database Systems!
- Use construction practices using Object Recognition Technology of test automation tools and capture dynamic web elements.
- Debug problems in software development life cycle to improve testing process using test estimation techniques, tool selection process.
- Build quality automation scripts by understanding the machine learning basics of selenium automation framework
- Resolve automation issues and introduce cucumber, Specflow based Behaviour Driven Development and Test Driven Development in functional testing.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
From the Author
This book best describes on how to use automation tools to build the frameworks for most wanted test automation job! Effectively a solid book to get an interview call for automation tester role; Also this book is a best fit for college students to study as part of Software Testing course as 'Junior Test Analyst', 'Automation Tester', 'Developer in Test' are the most wanted job in IT Industry!Software Automation Testing Secrets Revealed, is recommended for those aspiring to be experts or advanced users by Automate Software Applications using
- Selenium Web Driver using Java,
- Selenium Web Driver using Dot Net,
- Selenium IDE,
- XSLT Reporting,
- Jason Phantom Ghost Driver,
- Team Foundation Server,
- Visual Studio,
- HP Unified Functional Testing (formerly Quick Test Professional),
- IBM Rational Functional Test,
- Excel VBA Automation,
- Excel Objects Automation,
- SOA Testing-SOAP UI Automation,
- ETL Testing and SQL Testing for Agile-Continuous Integration.
From the Inside Flap
Table of Contents
- Test Automation Framework
- Automation Tool Selection-Know How
- Test Requirements
- Test Plans
- Test Scenarios
- Test Cases
- Agile Scrum Based Testing-Continuous Integration
- Create a Product backlog
- Test Estimation
- Automation Return on Investment
- Automation Test Scheduling
- Sample Selenium IDE Automation Scripts on Selenium Web Page
- Selenium Test Automation Framework
- Selenium Web Driver Test Script Design Basics in JAVA
- Jason Phantom Ghost Driver Test Automation
- Maven Test Automation
- Schedule the projects in Jenkins
- Automation Framework using Selenium Web driver with DotNet
- Unified Functional Testing- Test Automation Basics
- UFT Test Automation Framework using Excel VBA
- VB Scripting Excel Macro Automation
- How to Test Excel Sheet?
- IBM Rational Functional Test
- Cucumber BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- SOA Test Automation
- SOAP Messages Automation
- Data Ware House Testing (DWH)
- Structured Query Language (SQL) for Software Testing
- Training Institute-Training Webpage Master Test Plan
- Mobile Application Test Plan
- Sample Test plan for the Online shopping mall Web Application
- Sample Test Requirement-Functional Requirements
- Sample Test Case
- Object Recognition
- Object Recognition Technology-Automation Testing
- Understanding Selenium through 'Machine Learning Technology'
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.