"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Reseña del editor
Long respected for its scientifically rigorous approach, this best-selling text now includes major updates to bring you all of the latest knowledge in the field. Honed and shortened to emphasize the core information needed by students of physiology today, it also features a new full-color design and all-new full-color artwork to enhance readability and enrich your comprehension of every concept. With access to the full contents online at Student Consult, this time-honored book delivers an in-depth understanding of physiology more powerfully and effectively than ever before.
- An organ system-based approach clearly describes all of the mechanisms that control and regulate bodily function.
- Key experimental observations and examples provide a rich understanding of the body's dynamic processes.
- Student Consult access allows you to view the complete contents of the book online, anywhere you go, perform quick searches, tap into relevant bonus content from other Student Consult titles, test your understanding with USMLE-style review questions, add your own notes and bookmarks, and much more.
- Updated coverage throughout helps expand your understanding of the most current trends in physiology and medicine, including the latest cellular and molecular knowledge.
- Shaded boxes highlight and explain important clinical and molecular information.
- New section editors ensure that you are getting the freshest, most clinically relevant information available today.
- Key Points sections pinpoint the most need-to-know information in each chapter.
Your purchase entitles you to access the website until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the website be discontinued.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.