Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Numerical reasoning questions are part of the preselection tests for European institution competitions. These tests are very selective: candidates have little chance of passing them if they do not obtain at least 75%. Candidates are often confronted with three types of difficulties when they take numerical questions:
- comprehension difficulties: candidates sometimes have difficulty understanding the question and thus writing down the operations properly;
- problems with certain concepts: proportions, variations, averages, etc.;
- problems managing time: candidates get bogged down in long calculations when it is sometimes possible to avoid them.
This book is devised to help you to overcome such difficulties. It comprises:
- a detailed methodology, illustrated with numerous questions: it helps you to analyse a question, to master the various mathematical tools required (proportions, variation rates, averages, etc.) and to save time;
- six tests of fifteen questions each classified according to competition category; - a detailed answer to each question. The book is aimed at all candidates of European institution competitions, whatever their level in mathematics. If will enable those with gaps in their knowledge to acquire simple and reliable techniques for solving problems. The more experienced will find it useful for practising their mathematical skills. This book takes account of recent developments in competitions, in particular the organisation of computer-based tests.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Imprint unknown 01/08/2010, 2010. Paperback. Condición: Very Good. Shipped within 24 hours from our UK warehouse. Clean, undamaged book with no damage to pages and minimal wear to the cover. Spine still tight, in very good condition. Remember if you are not happy, you are covered by our 100% money back guarantee. Nº de ref. del artículo: 6545-2952162972
Descripción Imprint unknown, 2010. Paperback. Condición: Very Good. How to Pass the Numerical Reasoning MCQ This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Nº de ref. del artículo: 7719-2952162972