The Solar Electricity Handbook is a practical and straightforward guide to using electric solar panels. Assuming no previous knowledge of solar panels, the book explains how solar panels work, how they can be used and explains the steps you need to take to successfully design and install a solar electric system from scratch using photovoltaic solar panels.There is now a more up-to-date edition of this book available: the 2011 Edition has been extensively updated with around 40% more information than this edition.
Accompanying the handbook is a solar resource website containing lots of useful information, lists of suppliers and on-line solar energy calculators that will simplify the cost analysis and design processes.
Why buy the Solar Electricity Handbook?
* The Handbook is a simple, practical guide to using electric photovoltaic panels.
* The book is suitable for enthusiastic novices and professionals.
* Clear examples, diagrams and example projects are given to demonstrate the true capabilities of these systems.
* The Handbook is updated yearly, providing a up-to-date reference for anyone planning to use electric photovoltaic technology.
* It is the most comprehensive book on solar electric systems available today.
* It is backed up by the most powerful online calculator tools available, to make your design and calculations as straightforward as possible.
* With comprehensive detail in the book for both North America and Europe, the Handbook provides you with information that is relevant to you and your project - where ever you live.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
The Solar Electricity Handbook 2010 Edition has been extensively updated with new chapters on grid-tie solar electricity, updated information, new diagrams and more information.From the Author:
Michael Boxwell has designed and installed a number of solar electric systems over a number of years.
Specialising in off grid electric applications, Michael has designed photovoltaic electric systems for projects as diverse as powering on-street vending machines to charging electric vehicles.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Greenstream Publishing. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1907670009 . Nº de ref. de la librería Z1907670009ZN
Descripción Greenstream Publishing. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1907670009 Ships promptly. Nº de ref. de la librería Z1907670009ZN
Descripción Greenstream Publishing, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1907670009
Descripción Greenstream Publishing, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111907670009