If you use training services, especially if you have to pay for them out of your own budget, this book will help you:
- Determine why your employees' performance isn't meeting your expectations, and what to do about it
- Ensure that your employees possess the job-relevant skills they need
- Get training done in the least amount of time and at the least cost, whether training is obtained internally or from vendors
- Leverage training as a true competitive advantage
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Get the inside scoop on training from the master -- Dr. Robert F. Mager! In his approachable, user-friendly style, Dr. Mager reveals:
- How to decide if training is good, bad, or even necessary
- Common myths about training and the truth behind them
- Non-training solutions to performance problems that can save you time and money
- How to decide if training is the right solution for your performance problems
- Tools you can use to get the performance results you need from your employees
With just a few insights about the rules of the training game, and the turf on which it's played, you can tap into your training resources for services that will knock your socks off in terms of the good they can do for you! This book will increase your power to sharpen the performance of your people -- at a cost you can afford.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción CEP Press, 1999. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111879618192
Descripción CEP Press, 1999. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB1879618192
Descripción CEP Press. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1879618192 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0791780