Whether you visit Austria for its outstanding skiing or famous coffee and pastry, this guide will lead you to a winter escape or high culture adventure that you will savour for years. 50 detailed maps, including 11 pages of Vienna maps. Details on the world renowned architecture, music and royal history.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1864503440
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications, 2002. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111864503440
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1864503440 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.2163849