Kenya is 2.5 times the size of the United Kingdom. This travel survival guide contains information required for a journey round Kenya. It provides various maps and indispensable advice to help you on your way.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Text: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Nº de ref. de la librería 97818645030361.0
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications, 2003. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1864503033