Esta edición ISBN ya no está disponible.Ver todas las copias de esta edición ISBN.
Published twice a year, these special Summer and Winter editions are based on the June and December issues of the monthly European Rail Timetable. As well as extensive rail and ferry timings for the whole of Europe, they include a guide to European rail passes and a special section containing invaluable country-by-country travel information.
· Unique ? Highly targeted to the independent traveller.
· Authoritative ? Essential travel information on all countries, including embassies and tourist offices, currency information, climate details and public transport.
· Practical ? The only publication with comprehensive timetable information to enable the traveller to effectively plan journeys within each country as well as internationally. Updated to ensure a continued reputation for accuracy.· Accessible ? Maps and station location plans included to aid the traveller.
· Timings for over 50,000 rail connections in Europe serving nearly 5,000 destinations,
· Country by country travel information and a comprehensive guide to European rail passes.
· Information on many other topics, including ferry and hydrofoil sailings and airport to city centre transport links.
As well as all the information from the regular edition, it includes a detailed feature on European rail passes and a special country by country section with a host of useful information on rail and bus travel, currencies, embassies, holidays, telephones, tourist offices, visas and much more.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Thomas Cook Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condición: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. del artículo: P111848485328
Descripción Thomas Cook Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condición: New. Other. Nº de ref. del artículo: DADAX1848485328
Descripción Thomas Cook Publishing, 2012. Condición: New. book. Nº de ref. del artículo: M1848485328