The first edition of this book and its accompanying eLearning course is regarded as a classic in its field. Now, in an expanded and updated version of The Art of Service's book, the authors once again present a step-by-step guide to getting your ITIL v3 OSA Certificate.
Who Knew ITIL Certification E-Learning This Quick and Easy Could Make You Look This Good.
'The Art of Service has dramatically changed the way we deliver employee training. We can now deliver more training at less cost to a wider audience in a shorter period of time.'
On-demand eLearning: Don’t pay over $ 3,000.00 for a 5 day class room based course – you’re out of touch with your work for 5 days and including the course fee: the costs are insurmountable – take the online learning option instead and study at your own pace.
This intensive interactive course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® v3 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Operational Support and Analysis of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the APMG/EXIN Intermediate Level Certificate Operational Support and Analysis.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
* Understanding Service Management as a Practice, Service Operation principles, purpose and objective
* Knowing the important role of Operational Support and Analysis in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
* The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Operational Support and Analysis processes
* The application of Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
* How to measure Operational Support and Analysis performance
* The importance of IT Security and how it supports Operational Support and Analysis
* Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Operational Support and Analysis
* The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Operational Support and Analysis
As well as preparing participants for the exam.
ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or ITIL v2 Foundation Certificate plus Bridge Certificate. It is highly recommended that you read the Operational Support and Analysis book prior to commencement of this program.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice APMG/EXIN examination.
This program is an eLearning Program, your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
* Access to presentation with trainer audio
* The Art of Service Operational Support and Analysis Book
* Exercises + Answers (where applicable)
* Mock Exam questions
Considering the increasing number of IT Professionals and their Organizations who want to be actively involved in IT Service Management, this book, which leads to ITIL v3 OSA and paves the way to ITIL v3 Expert Certification, should do at least as well as the first edition, which is a bestseller.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
(Ningún ejemplar disponible)
Si conoce el autor y el título del libro pero no lo encuentra en IberLibro, nosotros podemos buscarlo por usted e informarle por e-mail en cuanto el libro esté disponible en nuestras páginas web.Crear una petición