“The mere mention of ‘Bali’ evokes thoughts of a paradise. It’s more than a place; it’s a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind.” – Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Lonely Planet Writer
You can trust our travel information because Lonely Planet authors visit the places we write about, each and every edition. We never accept freebies for positive coverage, and you can rely on us to tell it like we see it.
Inside This Book...
11 weeks research
2 expert authors
308 Bintang beers consumed
Clear, easy-to-use maps
Comprehensive planning tools
At-a-glance practical info
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand new!. Nº de ref. de la librería 10X-01-BZ1
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741797047
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2011. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741797047