Lonely Planet Hong Kong & Macau
Spot your hotel room from the twinkling heights of the Peak
Hang out in a maze-like walled village, where prostitution and gambling once thrived
Escape from the skyscrapers to the trees as you hike the region's mountain, coast and jungle trails
Savor the finest Portuguese egg-custard tarts in Macau
In This Guide:
Insider tips and perspectives through interviews with locals, from a film director to a restauranteur
New coverage of nearby Guangzhou
The only guide with Chinese characters in map keys - navigation is easy!
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...these smart and exhaustively researched guides have become the gold standard for serious, independent travelers.' --San Francisco Chronicle
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741792258
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741792258 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0763340