Shiver as the sun rises over Assekrem, the mountains at the 'End of the World.'
Rock the Casbah in Algiers, one of the finest coastal sites on the Mediterranean.
Explore the best Roman ruins in Africa, and the oldest rock art in the world.
Tie your turban like a Yuareg and be swept up in the magic of the world's greatest desert.
In This Guide:
The only English-language guidebook to the Sahara's most beautiful nation.
Special chapter on Traveling in the Sahara, taking you into the depths of the desert.
Visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler suggestions.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...Lonely Planet, the intrepid traveler's bible...' --Los Angeles Times, April 2005
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741790999
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB1741790999
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. New. Nº de ref. de la librería S-1741790999