Nobody knows Andalucia like Lonely Planet. Whether you're hunting for delectable tapas, exploring an Islamic palace or walking from village to village through groves of olives, this 6th edition is the ultimate companion to one of Spain's most exuberant regions.
In This Guide:
Tailor-Make the perfect trip with our hand-picked recommendations and inspiring itineraries
Immerse Yourself with local tips and insights to get you to the heart of the region
Detailed Maps and driving tours make independent explorations easy
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741790123
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 6. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1741790123
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741790123
Descripción 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 6th. Paperback. hinterland. Andalucia is one of Spain's most loved regions. This title includes comprehensive information on the Andalucian hinterland including expanded cultural coverage on .Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 448 pages. 0.476. Nº de ref. de la librería 9781741790122