Nobody knows Bolivia like Lonely Planet, and our 7th edition helps you uncover the secrets of this rugged Andean country. Lose yourself among blinding-white salt flats, creep through the jungle seeking wildlife, shop in a bustling indigenous market and explore exquisite colonial cities. Adventure awaits - let us take you there.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Full Color highlights chapter with top picks from other travelers
Unique Green Index identifies sustainable options
Outdoors chapter with trekking, mountain biking, horseback riding and more
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications Ltd, Australia, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 7th Revised edition. Language: English . This book usually ship within 10-15 business days and we will endeavor to dispatch orders quicker than this where possible. Brand New Book. This travel guide to Bolivia provides information for visitors on all budgets, including advice on getting there, where to stay, local cuisine, places to visit, language tips, and health and safety. Nº de ref. de la librería LVN9781741049985
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 7. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1741049989
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741049989
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741049989 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW6.0824588