Nobody knows the Netherlands like Lonely Planet and our 4th edition helps you uncover the secrets of this gently beautiful country. Cycle along the canals, past sand dunes, windmills, tulips and wild national parks. Reward yourself with warm appeltaart, then learn to swallow a raw herring without flinching.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Inspiring color section on the best of the Netherlands
Selected coverage of the best walking, boating and cycling
Green Index pointing to sustainable listings
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741049253
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 4. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1741049253
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2010. Estado de conservación: New. Nº de ref. de la librería 9781741049251