Discover Devon, Cornwall & Southwest England
Do like the Romans in Bath's new spa: hot stone therapy anyone?
Replay the theme from Jaws while spotting enormous basking sharks off the Cornish coast
Savor the tang of world-famous Cheddar cheese and debate the merits of Dorset Blue Vinny
Kayak along the Jurassic Coast then wade ashore to find fossils
In This Guide:
Two resident authors, 37 years living locally, 1300 hours of research, and lots of pasties
Comprehensive coverage of outdoor activities - and where best to rest afterwards
Top recommendations for that special weekend away
Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler suggestions.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741048737
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741048737
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Estado de conservación: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Nº de ref. de la librería 9781741048735-1