Explore Ethiopia and Eritrea with the people who know it best: Lonely Planet. Discover ancient churches and cities frozen in time, trek the dramatic landscape of the Simien and Bale Mountains, and go diving in the thriving reefs of the Dahlak Islands. Explore Asmara's astounding Italian Art Deco architecture and finish the day with the perfect macchiato.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Tailored trips to get you up close with history and nature
Take a hike or dance the day away with our festivals and activities chapter
Green Index to make your travels ecofriendly
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...these smart and exhaustively researched guides have become the gold standard for serious, independent travelers.' --San Francisco Chronicle
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741048141
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Brand New!. Nº de ref. de la librería VIB1741048141
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741048141 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0763095