Lonely Planet Scotland
Scare yourself silly ghost-hunting in Edinburgh's spooky underworld
Laugh at the antics of the puffins on Unst, Britain's most northerly inhabited island
Find your inner Scot and enjoy a traditional ceilidh at Scotland's remotest pub
Challenge your tastebuds and tuck into some haggis - sounds nasty, tastes fantastic
In This Guide:
Two authors, 1000 hours of research, 76 detailed maps
Full-color chapters uncover Scotland's regions and pick out the country's highlights
Get the local lowdown on whale watching, Munro bagging and life as a Highland artist
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up to the minute reviews and traveler insights
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741047250
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741047250 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1678991