Experience the best of the Philippines with Lonely Planet. With our 10th edition you'll discover the dramatic beauty and unique culture of these Asian islands - careen through Manila in a jeepney, swim with the whale sharks off Bicol, hike inland for jaw-dropping scenery or unwind on idyllic white-sand beaches.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Essential safety information for Mindanao
Relax with our pick of the best islands and beaches
Ecofriendly tips to make your travels green
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741047218
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741047218 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0763068
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2009. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 10. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1741047218