Lonely Planet Los Angeles & Southern California
Hang onto your Mickey hat while careening down Space Mountain
Try on Pamela Anderson's tank top or designer shoes from Alias
Dangle your sandy feet over a concrete wall and watch a surfer-skater-dog parade
Swirl, sip, savor and spit your pinot on a sustainable wine tour
In This Guide:
Covers LA, Disneyland, Orange County, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs and Joshua Tree!
Three local authors; 1500 hours of on-the-ground research; 56 more pages; 65 detailed maps
New Southern California for Kids chapter packed with tips for families
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler suggestions
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción 2008. Estado de conservación: New. BRAND NEW. **SENT FIRST CLASS MAIL FROM UK STOCK.** "Always choose readerz3, the best deal around for YOU and me!" 14. Nº de ref. de la librería 0222OSCYDIM
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741046785
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741046785 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1678976