Discover Venice & The Veneto
Relive Casino Royale and cruise the Grand Canal in your very own speedboat
Escape the menu turistico and dine instead on baccala and Bellinis in hidden backstreet bars
Take the art-pilgrim path to Padua, then sit with fireflies in Verona's pink-marble arena
Contemplate Venice's less salubrious past, when the Catalogue of Courtesans was the guidebook of choice
In This Guide:
One author, 12 years of Venice know-how, five extended walks, one attempt at the Vogalonga
The only guide that goes the extra mile in finding gorgeous, great value canalside accommodation
Meet the mayor, learn about the lagoon and appreciate the city's artistic heritage - locals spill the beans on Italy's most beautiful city
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveler highlights
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Nobody covers the world like Lonely Planet.' --New York Post, May 2004
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741046572