Discover Baja California & Los Cabos
Commune with whale calves as their mothers nudge them to the surface for their very first breath.
Get dusty on the badder-than-bad backroad to Bahia San Luis Gonzaga.
Suck down a caguama (that's Baja for beer) as you watch the sun set in Punta Abreojos.
Discover the delectable truth behind Baja's world-renowned invention, the Caesar salad.
In This Guide:
4872 miles, one black-widow spider bite, one superstar author still kicking, and 30 pages fo the best damn maps anywhere.
Special surfing chapter written by none other than Surfer magazine editor Jake Howard - charge on!
Mi Querida Baja California feature revealing the lives of a painter, a doctor and a few more local experts.
And, since you asked for it - we've incorporated more off-track coverage than any other guidebook.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741045649
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741045649
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741045649 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.0763038