Yosemite's granite domes, sweeping vistas and graceful waterfalls amaze visitors, while giant trees tower over Sequoia & Kings Canyon. Whether you want to sit among flowers in Tuolumne Meadows or scale the heights of Half Dome, gear up with this top-selling guide to these well-loved national parks.Detailed Itineraries - explore Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon with over 20 great itineraries, plus trips to Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest and the rustic Gold CountryBest Hiking Routes - includes 53 of the most enjoyable hikes through valleys, around lakes, up peaks and into the backcountry with easy-to-use charts and topographic hiking mapsFamily Friendly Options - information on education programs, campfire talks, ranger walks and the best kid-friendly hikes in our special Kids & Pets chapterAdventure Ideas - covers rock climbing, mountain biking, swimming, horseback riding, rafting, kayaking, skiing, sledding, volunteering and much moreWith 2000 hours of in-park research and over 400 miles of trails hiked, our authors offer sound advice for visitors]
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...it would be hard to better this series of Lonely Planet National Park guides.' -- Suite101.com, March 2008
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741045592
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741045592
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741045592 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1678950