Dirty yourself clean at the Mud House - one of Korea's many public baths.
Forget hot dogs - snack on dried squid at a baseball game.
Vow to get fitter as a wizened Korean lady overtakes you on the climb up Seongsan Ilchulbong.
Steady yourself for the sight of 100,000 people participating in the North's Mass Games.
In This Guide:
Four expert authors, 68 detailed maps, 189 boiled silkworms.
Expanded information on North Korea tours.New Activities chapter including detailed advice for hiking up Hallasan.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Estado de conservación: New. FAST shipping, FREE tracking, and GREAT customer service! We also offer International and EXPEDITED shipping options. Nº de ref. de la librería 3D79XG001QRD
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741045584
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741045584
Descripción Lonely Planet. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741045584 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1678949