Camp overnight on isolated Isla Pariti to watch the sun rise over Lake Titicaca.
Creep through the nighttime jungle to spot jaguars, snakes and colorful tree frogs.
Bite, slurp and scoop our the inside of a savory saltena.
Walk in the footsteps of the ancients on cliff-hugging pre-Inca roads.
Shield your eyes from the blinding white expanse of the world's largest salt flat.
In This Guide:
Three authors, 147 days of in-country research, 35 species of wild animals sighted.
Dedicated Outdoors chapter and frank advice on traveling sustainably.
Insightful coverage of Bolivia's vibrant indigenous cultures.
Content updated daily - visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews and traveler suggestions.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
For sheer global reach and dogged research, attention must be paid to Lonely Planet...' --Los Angeles Times, February 2, 2003
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741045576
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2007. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 6. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX1741045576