Sleep like a monk and rise at dawn to see Rila Monastery's frescoes in the early morning rays
Say dobur den to cats lounging in the old-world side streets of Veliko Tarnovo
Clamber up Belogradchik's majestic rocks and explore the defensive bunkers of the Roman Kaleto Fortress
Lay down your towel at the best Black Sea beaches for swimming, partying or relaxing
In This Guide:
Two expert authors, 80 days of in-country research, 35 detailed maps
New chapter on Bulgarian wine
Content updated daily: visit lonelyplanet.com for up-to-the-minute reviews, updates and traveller suggestions
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. 3. Nº de ref. de la librería DADAX174104474X
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P11174104474X
Descripción Lonely Planet, 2008. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M174104474X