This guide provides valuable information for independent travel, suggesting hundreds of value for money restaurants and accommodation options. It also gives background briefing on all historical sights, museums and galleries.
"Sinopsis" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
From Antarctica to Zimbabwe, if you're going there, chances are Lonely Planet has been there first. With a pithy and matter-of-fact writing style, these guides are guaranteed to calm the nerves of first-time world travelers, while still listing off-the-beaten-path finds sure to thrill even the most jaded globetrotters. Lonely Planet has been perfecting its guidebooks for nearly 30 years and as a result, has the experience and know-how similar to an older sibling's "been there" advice. The original backpacker's bible, the LP series has recently widened its reach. While still giving insights for the low-budget traveler, the books now list a wide range of accommodations and itineraries for those with less time than money.
Explore the riches of Italy with Lonely Planet's essential guide. Featuring a special color feature on Italian art and architecture, this book also contains insider's advice on the best pasta and gelati; skiing and trekking information, notes on history, culture and current politics; as well as practical food and accommodation suggestions for every budget. Delightful sidebars add insight into the culture, with details on everything from gladiators to mushroom picking. --Kathryn TrueFrom the Publisher:
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741043034. Nº de ref. de la librería SKU303670
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. book. Nº de ref. de la librería M1741043034
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications, 2006. Paperback. Estado de conservación: New. Never used!. Nº de ref. de la librería P111741043034
Descripción Lonely Planet Publications. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 1741043034 New Condition. Nº de ref. de la librería NEW7.1678912